Disinfect the surfaces most infested with viruses and bacterias while traveling with our favorite disinfecting wipe, SONO wipes. It's never fun to be sick while traveling, especially when traveling with children. Originally manufactured to be used ( and still is!) at medical labs and hospitals, they're tested, proven, and certified to kill 99.9% of all bacteria and viruses, including the flu virus, e.coli, salmonella, herpes, HIV, H1N1 influenza virus, and so much more (see below).
Unlike the other disinfecting wipes in the market, SONO wipes are phosphate, bleach, and ammonia-free! This means you can handle the wipes with bare hands and it won't dry up and irritate your hands with its harsh chemicals. It also means it doesn't have a horrible odor to cover up with an overdose of unnatural citrus fragrances. In fact, SONO wipes have a pleasant refreshing mild scent.
One pack contains 20 pre-moistened disinfecting wipes, generously sized at 7 inch by 8 inch, enough to disinfect at least two airplane seat surroundings. The wipes have a thick cloth-like texture for heavy-duty cleaning, yet soft surface so it won't scratch surfaces.
Suggested uses while traveling:
- On public transportation (planes, buses, and trains): Armrests, tray table, remote control, and all the buttons, touch screen, belt buckles, windows, sidewalls, and cup holders.
- At hotels/air bnb's: Gym equipment, yoga mats, room door handles, tv and AC remote controls, temperature control consoles, keys, light switches, bathroom/kitchen faucet handles, toilet buttons and seats, tabletops and chair armrests.
- Rental cars: Driver's handles, door handles, shift handles, dashboard, and armrests.
- Devices: Mobile phones, cameras, ipads, headphones, chargers, and more!
What it's proven to kill:
- Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Staph, Acinetobacter baumannii, Burkholderia cepacia, Campylobacter, Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus, VRE, E.Coli, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, ESBL, Klebsiella, Legionella pneumophilia, Listeria monocytogenes, Serrati, Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptooccus pyonenes, Vibrio cholerae.
- Viruses: Herpes Simplex Virus Type1, *Herpes Simplex Virus Type2, *Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV-1(AIDS), *Human Coronavirus, *Influenza Type A Virus / Brazil Influenza (the Flu Virus), *Influenza A Virus H1N1, *Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), *SARS-Associated Coronavirus, *Vaccinia Virus (Pox Virus), *2013 Influenza A Virus (H7N9).
- Animal Viruses: Avian Influenza Virus H3N2, Avian Influenza Virus H5N1, Canine Distemper Virus, Newcastle's Disease Virus, Pseudorabies Virus.
SONO Wipes warnings and precautions:
- SONO wipes are NOT to be used as Skin/hand sanitation, utensil sanitation, teething toys sanitation, or as baby wipes.
- After handling, please wash hands with soap and water before handling food directly just as you would normally wash your hand to touch food.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and keep out of reach of children.
Made in the USA