Psi Bands are anti-nausea acupressure band for all adults and children who suffer from air-sickness, car-sickness, to even for mommy to be's.
They don't get wet and soggy, they're flexible and soft, so you never have to take them off like many other acupressure bands. Also, no need to wait for it to dry when you wash them. Just wash with soap, tap, tap! It's ready to wear. It fits 2yr old's wrist, up to wrist with 7 1/2inch circumferences.
About the product:
- An "O, Oprah Magazine" O Pick. Entrepreneur Magazine calls them a "strokes of genius." As seen on GMA, Shark Tank, NY Times, Women's Health Magazine, and more.
- Adjustable and Comfortable adjusts around the wrist like a watch and at the acupressure point for personalized comfort
- Waterproof no more soggy wrist bands
- Stylish choose from several designs
- Contains two bands; one band is worn on each wrist
Psi Bands are:
- Uniquely fashionable available in several fun colors.
- Waterproof no more soggy wrist bands. Wear them showering, sailing, washing dishes, swimming without waterlogged bands.
- Adjustable around the wrist and at the acupressure point for a personalized and comfortable fit. They stay static on the NeiKuan acupressure point, the point that is clinically proven to relieve nausea.
- Reusable. No expiration date. No batteries.
- Scientific studies support the use of wrist acupressure in the relief of nausea due to motion sickness, morning sickness, anesthesia, and chemotherapy.
- Drug-free/natural option. No more drowsiness or dry mouth caused by over the counter medications. The plastic is BPA free. No batteries needed. No essential oils added that can cause skin irritation.
- Acupressure has been around for more than 5,000 years. It has been embraced by western society because it’s efficacious and drug-free.
- Each package contains two sets of Psi Bands; one band is worn on each wrist.
- Fit wrists up to 7 ½ inches in circumference.